Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Egoism, Honesty, Love, Life and Death-1

I had 3 major op and few minor proceduces.Let start with the first.
My 1st operation was at SJMC in 1988 a week before the Raya Puasa,although it almost 22 years ago but it still fresh in my mind.. i remember we were on vacation at Tioman island(ther's no medical aid at all during that point of time) and it was our last night there when i had this severe stomachache,my stomach pain is so severe till i could not sit or walk,i can only curl myself in a foetus position and wait till the morning,we leave by pelangi air.

The pilot inform the airport(Subang) to call an ambulance(UM) to standby. Well, we touch down but there's no ambulance waiting, i was wheel into the airport hall and park near the corridor( a so call airport clinic near by)but no one seem to bother except my anxious hubby REPEATEDLY telling me "DARLING,DARLING OPEN YR EYES,DEAR PLS HOLD ON, DUN SCARE ME, WE NEED U, I LUVE U, HOLD ON THE AMBULANCE ON THE WAY" and at another corner i can hear this 3 or 4 malay ladies giggle and talking about how many set of baju kurung they have ready for Raya.

Out of sudden by hubby could not keep his patience anymore he walk up to those ladies and ask is anyone of them a doc, one of them ans "YES, I AM A DOC".My dear hubby was so piss off and i remember every words he said that day," O.. u is the doc and u r so busy with yr raya , can't u see she in such pain, u never attend to her at all and busy talking about yr raya, what sort of doc r u and where is the ambulance".

I can't hear what she murmur about but i can hear my hubby telling her to call the nearest hospital for an ambulance,less then 10 min the SJMC ambulance arrives and within min i was at the hospital and a few doc already stand by, i was wheel in for emergency operation due to internal bleeding, my left fallopian tube leak (unexplain cause)and the tube removed (found out 12 years later).

Later my hubby told me the doc told him that im lucky to be a life if im late by another 1/2hr i will died of hemorrhage.i need 6 pack's of blood transfusion.

I was discharge 5 days later and on the way home i ask my hubby, what happen if i didn't make it, he answer " no big deal, i will soon forget u and remarry".

Well! that human being is a man!

3 comments:

Kimberly Low said...

i still remember the trip, my 1st time flying. glad you're alive mom

Myhorng said...

no big deal, i will soon forget u and remarry <---- LOLROF

Anonymous said...

LOL@your hubby's comments at the end.